- From the Home screen in Digital Care, click Shredding Tools.
- To access the File Shredder, click View.
Select Items to Shred
You can select the specific files you wish to digitally shred.
To add and remove items from the Shred list:
- Use the +Add button to select items you would like to permanently shred. You can add specific files or entire folders.
- The Reset button will remove all files from the Shred List. To remove an individual item from the Shred List, select the X under the Remove column.
Digitally Shred Items
Once you are certain of your selection of items, you can shred the files.
- Click Shred to permanently remove the files. You will be prompted to confirm that you wish to permanently delete the selected file(s). Once you have selected Yes, these files cannot be recovered.
Once the files have been permanently shredded the Results will be displayed.
- Let us know if the scan addressed your concerns by clicking the thumbs up or thumbs down icon.