You may encounter significant computer slow-down, long startup times, long shutdown times, and general unresponsive behavior when using multiple anti-virus programs. It is recommended that you never run more than one anti-virus program at a time, as this can create conflicts.To uninstall an unwanted program, please follow the steps below.
Before uninstalling you must fully shut down the program you are removing. If the program is running in the background, right-click the system tray icon in the lower right corner, and select Exit.
- Go to your Desktop and press the Windows Start key on your keyboard.
- Choose Control Panel, or type Control Panel and select it from the list.
- Under the Programs section, choose Uninstall a Program (Windows XP: Add/Remove Programs)
- Select the program to be removed.
- Click the Uninstall button (Windows XP: Remove)