There are 3 types of networks that Digital Care will monitor:
- Domains trusted by your local computer
- Private networks, like your home network
- Public networks, like coffee shops, airports, or hotels
To turn a specific network's Firewall on or off:
- Click the OFF/ON slider in the corresponding network section.
When the firewall is turned on, you can monitor upload, download, and unwanted traffic.
To lock down your internet connection:
- Select "Block all incoming connections, including those in the list of allowed apps" under all networks