The Quick AntiVirus Scan will review your computer's most commonly targeted zones for any malware or virus threats. The Quick AV Scan, by default, is scheduled to automatically run daily, however this can be customized to suit your needs.
Run the Quick Scan at a different time:
- Open Digital Care and ensure you are logged in.
- Select the Security tab on the left side of the program.
- Click Quick AV Scan.
- Click the Start Scan button provided in the top right corner to begin the Quick Scan process.
Digital Care will automatically scan and fix any threats for Premium users. If you do not have a Premium account, when the Quick Scan is complete you can click Fix All to clear the detected threats, or Go Premium to upgrade your account.
At any time you can stop or pause a scan in progress.
To Pause or Stop a Scan:
- Click the Pause button while a scan is in progress to pause it. To resume the scan, click the Play button.
- Click the Stop button to cancel a scan. You will be prompted to confirm that you wish to stop the scan. To confirm, click Yes. To return to the scan and allow it to resume, click No.
To change the Quick Scan settings please click here for instructions.