To adjust your Active Protection status please follow the steps below:
- Open Digital Care and log in if you have not already done so.
- Select the Security tab on the left, then choose Active Protection
- In the Active Protection window, click the ON/OFF button to adjust the Active Protection status.
- Note: If you turn Active Protection off detected threats will not be quarantined or blocked.
- If you do not have a Premium account, you can enable active protection by upgrading. To do this, simply click the ON/OFF button and you will be prompted to upgrade your account.