Modified on: Fri, 2 Aug, 2019 at 7:19 AM
1. Click on the More icon in the top-right corner and select Settings.
2. Scroll down and expand this page by clicking on Advanced.
3. Under Privacy and security select Clear browsing data.
4. In this new window, select Browsing history and Cookies and other site data and click the Clear data button.
In Mozilla Firefox:
1. Click on the Menu icon in the top-right corner and select Options.
2. Select Privacy & Security from the left menu and find the Cookies and Site Data section.
3. Click the Clear Data… button.
4. Select Cookies and Site Data and click the Clear button.
In Microsoft Edge:
1. Click on the Settings icon in the top-right corner.
2. Select Settings from the menu and find the Clear browsing data section.
3. Click the Choose what to clear button.
4. Select Browsing history and Cookies and saved website data and click the Clear button.
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.