Please follow these steps to uninstall a program:
- Go to your Desktop and press the Windows Start key on your keyboard.
- Choose Control Panel, or type Control Panel and select it from the list.
- Under the Programs section, choose Uninstall a Program (or Programs and Features).
- Alternatively, on a Windows 8/10 system you can right-click on the Start (four tiled) icon in the bottom left corner and choose “Programs and Features” or “Apps and Features” there.
- Select the program to be removed.
- Click the Uninstall button